segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Twitter: Tests suggest that IP numbers are biased in some way

Discrimination?
I see this error message when trying to post from my real IP: "Sorry! We did something wrong. Try sending your tweet again in a minute." Or even worse: when trying to post tweets from my real IP  no message appears and the twitter makes me wait forever!

Now I'm running Tor, a free software that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy. TOR prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location.

Well... If I get IP numbers from Germany, USA... Twitter works fast. But if my IP address is 93.115.241.2 (Location: Chiajna in Romania) or 88.208.121.151 (Czech Republic) Twitter don't seems to work!

IPphobia - Is it a kind of Discrimination? This sounds a little bit like prejudice. Technically, its no different from racism.

Yes! IPphobia can also become a kind of discrimination!!!



NÃO ME SIGA NO TWITTER! Não sou famoso, não escrevo nada interessante e não faço RT de notícias importantes @victormsantanna
(meus textos para teatro e stand-up estão em: www.euquefiz.com - já conhece meus textos?)
victor@euquefiz.com
deje su mensaje en español - leave your message in English - laisser votre message en français - deixe sua mensagem em português

Nenhum comentário: